Caring for your Dental Crowns
Dental crowns are small, natural-looking caps that can do a lot for your oral health; it is your job to ensure that they do their job long-term. In order to ensure that your dental crown is in the ideal condition. The following are tips that will increase the longevity of your dental crown:
• Avoid chewy and sticky foods
• Any hard foods should be avoided
• Chew on the opposite side from the location of your newly places dental crown
• Continue brushing and flossing your teeth at least two times a day
• Schedule a post-operative appointment
By following Advanced Dental Care’s instructions, you will have a great looking and uncompromisable crown that will last. For a reliable professional in the city of Plano, TX call Advanced Dental Center today and ask about how a dental crown will benefit your smile.
For more information on dental crowns and how to properly care for your restorations call Advanced Dental Center at 972-781-0209 or visit www.theadcsmile.com.