Why You Should Choose to Whiten your Teeth!
In today’s day and age, the importance of general appearances have become more and more prominent. With that, one way to vastly improve anyone’s appearance is to simply have their teeth whitened. As you know, over the years, your teeth become more and more run down from everyday occurrences. Some reasons your teeth may be yellowing include:
- The natural aging process
- Using tobacco (smoked or chewed), drinking coffee, tea,
- Colas or red wine, and eating pigmented foods such as cherries and blueberries
- Accumulation of plaque and tartar deposits
- Ingesting too much fluoride (more than 2 parts fluoride per million parts water) when teeth are forming, which gives teeth a “mottled” look
- Treatment with the antibiotic tetracycline during childhood
- Trauma to the teeth that may cause a brown, gray or black color
Whatever the case, everyone’s teeth yellows eventually. If you’re looking to enhance your overall appearance, here are some reasons why teeth whitening will help:
- The boost to your confidence and self-esteem that comes from a great smile
- A younger appearance
- A special event such as a wedding, job interview or class reunion
- To make a positive first impression on others
- To simply reverse years of everyday staining and yellowing
If your teeth are stained or yellowing call Advanced Dental Center today for an appointment to have your teeth whitened. Achieve a youthful appearance and a stunning smile. Call 972-781-0209 or visit our website at www.theadcsmile.com.