Meet Dr. Christine Hopkins
Dentist Serving Plano TX
When it comes to something as intimate and personal as your smile, your dentist should be compassionate, empathetic, and easy to relate to. Dr. Christine Hopkins fits this description perfectly. Dental patients, even those who are nervous about seeing the dentist, find themselves at ease because of Dr. Hopkins’s friendliness, as well as her extensive knowledge and experience in dentistry. They know that Dr. Hopkins and the Advanced Dental Center in Plano is the right choice for their dental services. She is excited to help you achieve a great smile.
Picture a maestro, a master musician, who is able to create beautiful music. Her masterful grasp of music means she need only know the function of each instrument in order to compose a beautiful symphony. When it comes to your smile and dental care for your family, Dr. Hopkins is just such a virtuoso.
Advanced Dental Training
An award-winning graduate from the nation’s top dental school, Dr. Hopkins elected to attend three additional years of advanced education in order to become a prosthodontist. As a prosthodontist, she possesses a deep understanding about the complex structure of the mouth and jaw, as well as the latest dental materials and technologies.
Dental Organization Involvement
Combined with her knowledge in other disciplines, including orthodontics and oral surgery, she is able to treat even the most difficult cases by leading a team of experts with multiple specialties to provide her patients with complete, comprehensive dental care. In addition to treating dental patients in her Plano TX practice, Dr. Hopkins lectures regularly and is a member of several prestigious organizations, including:
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- American College of Prosthodontists
- Dallas County Dental Society
- Academy of Osseointegration
Advanced Dental Education
In an ever-advancing field, Dr. Hopkins avidly stays on the dental forefront through continuing education (CE) courses. Dr. Hopkins often finds herself lecturing as an instructor, yet she also delights in each chance to learn new techniques and technologies from esteemed colleagues. She knows the opportunity to expand her knowledge ultimately means the best treatment possible for her patients in Plano
Recent courses include:
- October 2013: “Winning Strategies in Prosthodontics Practice” American College of Prosthodontics Annual Meeting in Las Vegas
- May 2013: “Comprehensive Treatment Planning in Implant Esthetics” Dr. Robert Winter
- April 2013: “Clear Essential 1-Invisalign®”
- April 2013: “The Esthetic Implant in our Day-to-Day Practice: What to Use, Where to Use it, and When?” Dr. David Garber
- March 2013: “Avoiding the Potholes of TMD, Craniofacial Pain, and Sleep” Dr. Robert Talley
- Nov 2012: “Confessions of a Former Single Tooth Dentist… from Jiffy Lube to Pimp My Ride!”
- October 2012: “Mastering Anterior Esthetics, Part II” a three day intensive training course on innovative and latest dental material and adhesive dentistry
- March 2012: Academy of Osseointegration (Implant Dentistry) Annual Meeting in Phoenix
- Seattle Study Club Texas Regional Symposium: Global Diagnosis and Digital Smile Design 2018
- Level 1 enteral Sedation 2017
Serving her community in Plano…
Dr. Hopkins is involved in the lives of her patients, even outside the doors of the Advanced Dental Center in Plano. This dedication is reflected in her contributions and volunteering in her community.
- Founder of “Team Smile,” which has participated in fundraising events for breast cancer and blood cancer research for the past five years.
- Plano Symphony Orchestra Board Member where she helps promote and support the orchestra in its efforts to bring music to the community and music education to elementary schools in the area.
- Community supporter, supporting multiple community organizations in an effort to pay her patients back for their loyalty and friendship.
Dr. Hopkins enjoys vacations to the beach, road trips, and other family outings with her husband, son, and daughter. She also enjoys gardening, classical music, piano playing (classically trained), and hiking. Her dream is to visit all the U.S. national parks in her life-time.
Dr. Hopkin’s Dental Practice Location
6541 Preston Rd, Ste 100
Plano, TX 75024
Plano Dentist Office Hours
"I have been going to Dr. Hopkins for years now. I was looking for a general dentist but also a doctor that also had a prosthodontist background so any major work that I would require in the future could be done by the doctor who has regularly worked on me. Dr Hopkins has met and even exceeded my expectations in oral care."Julie W.