COVID-19 Updates & New Office Protocols
As we keep our office open for all patients, we want to assure you that your health and the safety of our team is our top priority. Our procedures are designed to make our office a safe environment for everyone:
- As always, we strictly adhere to all CDC and OSHA guidelines. To minimize risks as directed by the Texas Dental Board, CDC, OSHA, and ADA, we are implementing a “wait in your car” policy.
- When you arrive at your appointment, we ask that you stay in your car and give us a call.
- Once we are ready, one of our team members will come out to greet you.
- They will take your temperature with a touchless themometer and ask you to fill out a quick questionnaire.
- After the screening is complete they will escort you into the building.
- All surfaces will be thoroughly sterilized between each patient visit.
- Face masks and social distancing will be required for anyone who enters the office.
- Anyone entering the office will be given hand sanitizer or be asked to wash their hands.
If someone in your household has been sick or is exhibiting symptoms (e.g. shortness of breath, fever, coughing, sore throat, or tightness in the chest), we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
Stay In The Loop With Our The Latest Updates
We will continue to keep you, our valued patients, informed through various channels.
Follow us on our socials for more regular updates!
Posted On May 8, 2020 - Advanced Dental Center is so excited to see our dental family next week! Over the next several days, Dr. Hopkins will explain our new office protocols. First, watch as she explains the PPE her team will be wearing while the treating your smile.
Posted On May 9, 2020 - The second video in our series features some of the newest technology Dr. Hopkins has installed ensuring that our office is as safe as it can be for patients.
Posted On May 10, 2020 - Our final video introduces you to our new check-in process once you arrive to our office. Please give us a call when you get here and we’ll get you checked-in as quickly as possible!
Posted On May 16, 2020 - Installed sneeze guard today to offer more protection for our front office team members and our patients at ADC. Brenda looks very comfy and safe behind the tempered glass!
"I have been going to Dr. Hopkins for years now. I was looking for a general dentist but also a doctor that also had a prosthodontist background so any major work that I would require in the future could be done by the doctor who has regularly worked on me. Dr Hopkins has met and even exceeded my expectations in oral care."Julie W.