When it comes to something as intimate and personal as your smile, your dentist should be compassionate, empathetic, and easy to relate to. Dr. Christine Hopkins fits this description perfectly. Dental patients, even those who are nervous about seeing the dentist, find themselves at ease because of Dr. Hopkins’s friendliness, as well as her extensive knowledge and experience in dentistry. They know that Dr. Hopkins and the Advanced Dental Center in Plano is the right choice for their dental services. She is excited to help you achieve a great smile.
An award-winning graduate from the nation’s top dental school, Dr. Hopkins elected to attend three additional years of advanced education to become a prosthodontist. As a prosthodontist, she possesses a deep understanding of the complex structure of the mouth and jaw, as well as the latest dental materials and technologies.
Dr. Hopkins is involved in the lives of her patients, even outside the doors of the Advanced Dental Center in Plano. This dedication is reflected in her contributions and volunteer work in her community:
- Founder of “Team Smile,” which has participated in fundraising events for breast cancer and blood cancer research for the past five years.
- Plano Symphony Orchestra Board Member, where she helps promote and support the orchestra in its efforts to bring music to the community and music education to elementary schools in the area.
- Community supporter, supporting multiple organizations to pay her patients back for their loyalty and friendship.
Dr. Hopkins enjoys beach vacations, road trips, and other family outings with her husband, son, and daughter. She also enjoys gardening, classical music, piano playing (classically trained), and hiking. Her dream is to visit all the U.S. national parks in her lifetime.
Dr. Hopkins is proud to be a member of the following societies:
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- American College of Prosthodontists
- Dallas County Dental Society
- Academy of Osseointegration
We Transform Smiles Every Day
Now It’s Your Turn
Looking forward to your next visit? Contact us today to experience the Advanced Dental Center difference.