What To Expect
Your First Visit
Your comfort is our top priority when you first visit Advanced Dental Center. Our compassionate team promises to listen diligently to your smile goals and concerns. By taking the time to make the right introduction, we hope to establish a lasting relationship between you and our practice.
What To Expect
Before beginning your exam, we will perform a thorough review of your medical and dental health history. This helps us best understand your unique needs and deliver a level of care we are proud of.
Before Your Appointment
To ensure that your first visit goes well, please take the following steps:
- Call our office at (972) 781-0209 to schedule your appointment
- Collect and complete your new patient paperwork
- Take time to prepare any questions you would like to discuss
- Gather any dental insurance information or other forms of payment
Preparing for your first visit can prevent any delays before meeting with Dr. Hopkins. If you have any questions about completing your paperwork, feel free to call us right away.
What’s Included In Your Visit
Your first visit will include the following:
- An introduction to the team members who will care for your smile
- A review of your medical and dental history
- A thorough evaluation of your teeth and other oral structures
- A customized treatment plan to restore your oral health and/or prevent future problems
We look forward to making your smile goals a reality! If it has been a while since your most recent checkup, we are happy to make your return as pleasant as possible.
We provide our patient forms online to help you prepare for your first visit. Please complete this information before arriving at our office to make your visit more convenient.
If you have any questions about the requested information, call Advanced Dental Center at (972) 781-0209.
We Transform Smiles Every Day
Now It’s Your Turn
Looking forward to your next visit? Contact us today to experience the Advanced Dental Center difference.